Perfectly Paleo Pinterest board ;)
I used to bake all the time but after discovering my unfortunate intolerance, I had to change my ways a little bit. And honestly, I am so thankful. I have never felt better and my body has never felt stronger or more in balance. Simple adjustments made to your diet can be amazing and completely change your life and the way you feel. So do what's right for you to feel great!
With some simple and healthy ingredients you most likely already have in your cupboard, these sweet and scrumptious cuties can be yours!
6 large eggs
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
4 tblsp unsalted butter, melted
2 tblsp coconut oil, melted (if not on hand, double butter)
3/4 cup plus 2 tblsp coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup applesauce
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 and make sure rack is in middle of oven
2. Line muffin pan with liners
3. Whisk eggs, milk, honey, extracts and butter in a large mixing bowl.
4. Sift coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt over a medium bowl.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until no lumps remain.
6. Fold in applesauce followed by raspberries.
7. Spoon batter into muffin liners and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
8. Let cool and store in airtight container.