Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wait. Am I in Sweden or America?

A few things about food in Sweden: they have a lot of American foods. Let's recap what I ate in one day. Pizza Hut and McDonalds. That's right, you heard me. How hilarious is that? I will say that the Pizza Hut is much different than in America and I don't even remember the last time I actually ate there. I had a prosciutto pizza and it was quite tastey. Then, after we were out and about enjoying a few beverages at...wait for it....wait for it....T.G.I. Friday's, we had to stop at Micky D's for a cheeseburger and fries!

The next day I insisted on eating lunch somewhere that I couldn't go back home. Wayne's Coffee was the place of choice and I had a yummy yummy chicken salad with quinoa, edamame, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, avocado and lettuce. It was so good. Like, so good.

Enjoy!

Enjoying a lyxshake chocolate from Max. A yummy chocolate milkshake with chunks of chocolate - holler.

Prosciutto pizza from Pizza Hut.


The order board at McDonald's. Cheeseburger and fries, please.

Delicious salad from Wayne's Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment