Saturday, April 24, 2010

White Stilton with Lemon Peel

So my Golden Birthday (I turned 23 on the 23rd) was yesterday, yep, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! And I decided to treat myself to a trip to my favorite food paradise, Whole Foods. As I perused each and every aisle (sometimes twice) I relished all of the colors that saturated the shelves and had thoughts swirling around in my brain of delicious and tasty meals that could be constructed from all of these ingredients. Then, I came upon the cheese section. Oh, how I love cheese. Although I sometimes think I may be slightly lactose intolerant (since it's self-diagnosed, I feel a little silly but I do LOVE chocolate soy milk) I can't help but drooling over all of the fresh mozzarella, parmesan, gouda and brie. As I was deciding which luscious gourmet cheese to indulge in, I spotted it. White Stilton with Lemon Peel. Ohmigosh. It was Heavenly. It was lemony, it was crumbly and cheesy, it was ahhhh....so so good. This English cheese has whet my palate and I am obsessed.

There were so many things I could do with this cheese I couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities. I am looking forward to indulging in my White Stilton with Lemon Peel in any other way possible. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment