cupcake and soup recipes and I know you all have your favorite SP dishes, too. Whenever I am in need of a quick and filling side to go with my salad or my protein I know I can always turn to my sweet orange friend to fill the gap. Check out this easy recipe for Sweet Potato Fries. (You will have extra if you're eating for one, so be sure and save them for your next meal!)
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 tsp EVOO
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and add parchment paper to a baking sheet
2. Wash and peel sweet potatoes
3. Slice sweet potatoes in long fries. It helps if you cut it lengthwise, then each half in half and slice into wedges from there.
4. Cover the wedges with EVOO and salt and pepper
5. Pop in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the fries are golden brown
Note: sweet potato fries aren't quite as cripsy as normal potato fries, especially since we were healthy and didn't fry them!